This branding process has been a long time coming…we’re talking months and months. And, that’s not because I’ve been slacking or putting it off. With this rebrand, I wanted to put full energy and full thought into who I want to be as a photographer, what experience I want for my clients and how to solidify a brand from start to finish. The logo (designed by my oh-so-talented hubby) has been revealed for a few months to begin the brand transition.
Now, it’s all here. The new logo, the new site, the new blog and the new Amy Nicole Photography.
This launch has two parts. First, I want to share the new features of the site and thank all of those who made it happen. Then, I’ll be blogging about the story behind the new Amy Nicole Photography. The story of why I rebranded, what the new rebrand means and why I’m pursuing a new direction with Amy Nicole Photography. So, please stay tuned!
1. Thank You’s
- Jeremy Cherry, my husband: Jeremy designed my logo and pretty much every single part of this site. He helped guide my vision and made it happen. It was so amazing being able to work with my best friend to create this dream. He knows me better than anyone and that helped this process to be what I hoped it would be.
- Ben Carr, developer: Ben Carr has helped me make amynicolephoto.com what it is from the beginning. He designed my very first site, the one I just transitioned out of, and this brand spankin’ new site. Not only is he incredible at development and great friend, he has helped to make my weird thoughts and dreams for a site possible each and every time. He is amazing to work with and if you’re ever looking for a developer, I would look no further than Mr.Carr himself.
- Brad + Jen, Q Avenue Photo: See those fancy new photos of yours truly? Yeah, Brad + Jen of Q Avenue Photo rock. Their talent is crazy incredible and to top it off, they are two of the most genuine people you’ll ever meet.
2. New Features:
- The Blog: I’m just loving this new format. I love how everything is laid out and how easy it is to browse through categories. You can view recent work, find some tips and learn a little bit more about me and who I am as a photographer.
- The Wedding Guide: Ah! I just love this. This guide is just a little sneak peek into what I do and why. Get some questions answered, learn a little more about the investment and read about my philosophy. Then, if you’re wanting more info, shoot me an email and I can send you the full wedding guide.
- The About: Another peek into who I am and why I do what I do. My favorite part is the little graphic Jeremy put together for me. I love Nashville, but can’t help but love the state where I was raised.
So, grab a cup of coffee or tea and take a look around! And, please feel free to share the new site. I even have a little GIVEAWAY in honor of the new site launch—the lovely print you see below! It’s a print created by one of my favorite local artists, Chelsea Petaja of Oh My Deer.
How to enter:
- Comment on this blog post and tell me your favorite thing about the new site! (Make sure to click on the title to get to the individual post)
- Head on over and like my Facebook page.
- Share the launch photo below on Facebook with a link to the site–you’ll find the post to share on my Facebook page.
Want an extra entry? Share the new site on Twitter and tag me: @amynicolephoto
The contest will close at 11:59pm on Saturday, February 23, 2013. I’ll announce the winner one week from today on Monday, February 25.
Thank you so much for your support and taking the time to share the new site— I can’t wait to hear what you all think!